Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Aquorlitus)

"If you want to go inside and look around, I won't object since you did me such a great favor," the old man offered in consolation. "But I'm afraid you won't find a single volume that would be of any help to you all. Only a few nonfiction records have remained, mostly about history, and then the majority of all that is left are fictional stories."

Solia nodded thankfully. "We might as well look. Maybe we can find some clues on who did it," she said with a comforting smile. It was a long shot, but maybe the thief left something behind besides useless books.

"So now you're a crime scene investigator?" Ardeal spoke up jokingly while the old man undid the ribbon blocking the front door.

(Northern Coast)

Alexander shrugged his shoulders. "I personally couldn't care less. Besides, we can always hold this whole magic thing above your heads in order to get what we want, but the Restocasians don't tend to be a greedy race. After all, they gave mortals magic and in return, all they asked for was isolation, which the mortals have surprisingly upheld...except for that ignorant queen who thinks she can conquer us."

"Why don't the Restocasians just kill her?" Ariadne asked, knowing that the ancient race certainly possessed the power.

"Sorry, but with the whole isolation thing, we don't get into the affairs of the mortals," he responded, but with no regret in his voice. "We just defend ourselves until she loses too many soldiers and retreats. She is quite stupid, if I do say so myself. I don't know what she expects by attacking us over and over again. If she thinks we'll eventually get tired, she's got another thing coming." He took a moment to catch his breath as a slight smile appeared on his face. "But just count your lucky stars that you have at least one Restocasian on your side."

Ariadne nodded and smiled gently. "That fish looks good, Mika. Thank you," she said gratefully as she watched the fish cook in the flames.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 08-27-2010, 10:24 AM