Join our server on Discord

Light and Darkness....Ray and Tigerlily
Livian continued to let out soft gasps as Sanjiro filled her with his love for her. It was so nice to be loved by a cute werewolf that isn't afraid of her. Though, what would his father would say about their relationship together? It would be hard to convince him. Her juice suddenly intensified their sex as he fucked her. Hard and rough. It didn't matter, she loved him. And he loves her back. Even though there is one thing she might break his heart.

"I see that lovely Livian is here." he hissed sensually. "If we weren't related I make her mines...but then again brother is extremely overprotective over Livian."

"How could you say that?" Claire implied, "your behaving just like your brother. Having your eyes lusting her."

"Heh, sorry." the blazedragon apologized.

"Reborn." And with that the red dragon appeared in full size, with crimson blazing firey wings. With a honorific bow he flew. Letting the wind guide him to the Winderie's land. The land full of music and magic. The uniquely people who love instruments around them including the voices that also acts like the nosily tool.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Light and Darkness....Ray and Tigerlily - by tigerlily - 08-27-2010, 08:39 AM