Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Aquorlitus)

Faiz already getting used with the verbal abuse and doesn't tipped him off no matter how harsh the word is. He just went silence and stared to the female with an expressionless stare. Once the female vanished, he approach the old man before asking. "We wish to enter the library to read some fairy tales and history. Does the library open for travelers like us?"

(Northern Coast)

"Do not worry. Protection shield only consume a little bit of my power and it can be recovered as long as I didn't use any forms of spells within the usage period." Michiru stated.

"Well, I go down the shore to catch some fish for all of us to eat, while Ryo gather some woods for a camp fire." Mika stated as run towards the shore, took a high jump before dive into the water. The male wolf then went to the nearest bushes to gather some twigs, dried leafs and woods to make a fire so they can cook the fish.

In the meantime, Michiru chant a spell to create an invisible protection shield around the camping site, which Alexander, Ariadne, Ryo and Mika can go in and out freely without any interruption.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-24-2010, 05:10 PM