Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Aquorlitus)

The female rolled her eyes. "Shut up, worthless garbage," she shot back at Faiz. "I can do whatever it is that I wish. I am a royal ambassador, I'll have you know." She waved a hand causing one of her books to strike the elderly man in the head causing him to fall on his butt. The female laughed. "You're all lucky that I don't make it a habit of getting my hands dirty or all of you would be incinerated by now. I'm sure we'll meet again. Farewell." With a snap of her fingers, she vanished.

The old man got up slowly with Solia's help, his hand rubbing his head gently where the book had struck him. "My word, what a heartless woman," he groaned in pain. He felt relief instantly though, for Solia had cast a small healing spell. "Thank you very much, young lady. You have been such a help. All of you have."

"It's no problem, sir. We were just going to look around the library," Solia replied with a smile.

The old man grimaced.

(Northern Coast)

"Don't even waste your magic," Alexander spoke up. "There's nothing around here. It might be odd, but this place must not be notorious for bandits or monsters because, even as the sky grows darker, none have made an appearance." He took a calm, relaxed breath.

"But we'd rather b-be safe than sorry," Ariadne interjected. She scowled as Alexander just brushed her off with a wave of his hand.

"Do whatever it is you wish," he said nonchalantly. His thoughts at the moment were focused on Michiru, who he was supposed to keep an eye on. Has the God of Thunder granted her mana as well? Surely it should have returned to the planet, he thought, his mind easily protected from outside viewers. Gah, this is all an abomination. Gaia would be furious if she were awake at the moment. He is depriving her vessel of mana. He gulped. This could get ugly...
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 08-24-2010, 10:19 AM