Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
"Gotcha!" Sacchi replied, he looked around a second and rushed for the room with the priestress mark on it. Sacchi tried to open the door, but it was locked.

"I didn't really think it was going to be this easy anyways..." He told himself.

He took the card in hands and looked at it, I need this door opened he thought, the card suddenly shattered and above him, a blue-scaled dragon appeared, it shook it's tail and struck it with force on a black tether that was connected to the door. The Dragon vanished after the attack.

"...How come I didn't see that tether?"He told himself, he looked around, to see multiple black tethers attached to every door. He thought for a second, only to stop due to a sharp pain on his chest.

"Dammit... What the hell is this pain?" He said, putting his hand on his chest, trying to minimize the pain. It... Looks like these summonnings don't come for free he thought, his eyes fixed on the shadow.
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Sacchi - 08-24-2010, 01:59 AM