Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
Hakatsu stopped looking around to see another person coming at him. Luckily, it was a familiar face. He was still hurting a bit from the attack his persona made, but he shook it off and brushed himself off. "I'm fine," he said tersely, "but I am afraid that the others might not be so lucky." He took a second to point towards the cracked door. Commotion could barely be seen through it. "I'll take this door, but I suggest that you check on one of the others. They'll never make it out of this if we don't hurry." With that, he bowed politely, opened the door to the Hanged Man room a bit wider, and entered.

The sight inside was not a pleasant one. There was Kou, and then there was a monster who was attacking him. The monster was unleashing a barrage of energy at the guy. Would he be able to dodge it? Hakatsu looked at his card. "Sharpen his reflexes." With that, he crushed the card. "Alraune!" The woman entangled in her thorny vines with the beautiful roses appeared. She closed her eyes and pointed a hand whimsically at Kou, a small burst of light surrounding him. The persona promptly vanished afterwards. All Hakatsu could do at that particular moment was hope that the persona's efforts were enough to at least help him dodge this attack. This time though, he didn't quite hurt, but he felt a bit tired. The continued use of his persona was not having pleasant effects on his body.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Masquerade - 08-23-2010, 01:49 PM