Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
(Strength Room)

Shadow Hoshi dropped her arms and stared at Hoshi intently as she spoke, and when the final words were said the shadow self closed her eyes, a soft smile drawing in her face as she faded away and vanished from sight, leaving a card spinning in front of Hoshi from where her Persona would manifest.

(Hyerophant Room)

The arrow struck Shadow Samui's chest and embedded on it, seemingly making the creature wince as it stopped breathing fire but then it growled even louder and proceeded to spit out volleys of flame aimed at Samui's sides to flank him.

(Sun Room)

Shadow Hei laughed as Hei appeared to be ready for a counter-attack, "That won't work! I'm too fast for, gak!" the large bird screeched as Varnani took a hold of him, allowing Hei to hit it square in the beak. "I see how it is! You're so weak that you can't fend for your own, huh? That's fine by me!" Shadow Hei suddenly let out a paralyzing howl to fend off his attackers.

(Devil Room)

"Grrank!" Shadow Shirou growled as the ice struck him where his firey snakes were located, knocking him down to the floor as the cold seemed to have some serious effect on him.

(Hanged-Man Room)

After Hakatsu's Persona strike, the tether seemed fine, but the door had become cracked open like the others. The Shadow inside didn't seem too concerned, however.

"How, indeed?! Hahaha!" Shadow Kou boomed as he pointed one of his chromic arms towards Kou as it transformed into a hollow tube that began charging up a power shell, "Say good night, forever!" he yelled, letting loose a barrage of energy from a distance to strike Kou down.

(Priestess Room)

"Come here. Your inner wisdom is useless, you're useless! Face your weakness, face me!" Shadow Myojin demanded with a wicked grin, wrapping the whip around Myoji's shin with a surprise attack, sweeping her off-floor, "If you don't, I'll MAKE YOU!" she laughed again, starting to pull the whip towards her and, with it, Myojin herself.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by DragonMasterX - 08-23-2010, 10:02 AM