Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Aquorlitus)

Faiz walk closer to the library entrance before stopped as seeing the two people arguing about something related to entering the library.He kept on hearing their arguments until the time where the female threaten the old man with fire spell, before Solia stopped it and the wolf went in front of her lover to protect her. "We have to interfere because you're using magic to threaten his life." He stated softly with a little deep angry growl.

(Northern Coast)

Once there, Michiru, Ryo and Mika observe the beautiful shore until the female wolf spot the small islands not too far from the shore before her ears lowering a bit. The two island being inhabitant by the anthro with wings and possessing thunder abilities, same like the one-tailed and two-tailed wolf tribe.

"So, I guess we camp here." Ryo stated as went to between the two big rocks which is suitable to make a fire. "And Michiru can provide a shielding support for us to have a peaceful night sleep. Right Michiru?" The male wolf glance to Michiro who still standing still, seeming like her mind went off to somewhere.

Mika went closer to the female wolf and shooks her a little bit."Michiru? Is there something wrong?"

Michiro jumped a little and smiles nervously, waking up from her slumber. ”Oh, there is nothing wrong, Mika." She then looked to Ryo. "A protection barrier...I can provide it in long run."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-23-2010, 06:58 AM