Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
Sacchi looked upon his shadow coming closer to him, and to see it vanish before his eyes on a single, floating card. He got closer, only to find it Blank.

"What's the deal with the card...?"

The area around him started to shift multiple times, past events he had forgotten, and even the talk with the shadow itself. Before finally stopping on the hospital room. Sacchi took the ard in hands and simply stared at it with a pleased smile.

"Seiryu..."

The smile vanished when he realized that, if his shadow was there, and it could push him up to that point. The same should be happening to the rest. He put his magnum on his pocket. Walked to the hospital bed. Put a hand close to the guy and said:

"You just hang in there... Don't worry about me anymore... I've grown, and I can take care of myself now... I will come back for you, soon enough."

Sacchi dashed through the door, and came back to the place he was before, he gazed upon the big shadow in awe, before realizing Hakatsu was there, just in front of one of the doors.

"Hey!" Sacchi shouted, coming closer to him. "Are you alright?" He asked.
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Sacchi - 08-22-2010, 03:46 AM