Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Aquorlitus)

Solia walked alongside Faiz willingly. "Well, I can teach you to read the ancient language sometime. Not all cities use it. Actually, I think this one and Aqueorlitus are the only ones that do. It's only because they are so old," she explained. "I hear that on the continent of Emaldia, however, the ancient language is widespread. That continent is called Elendia in our modern cities, but they still go by the ancient name. I'd say you're fine as long as you can read our modern language."

Ardeal had been following behind them and overheard. "But won't most of these books in the library be old? And that would mean they would be in the ancient language, right?" Ahead of them, the library grew larger and larger as they approached it.

(Path to the Coast)

"Oh, I don't need rest," Ariadne said. "Surprisingly, I'm f-feeling quite refreshed." A sad smile crept onto her face. She tried to forget the image of the mangled body of the orator; it was the one she created. "B-besides, there will be plenty of time to rest at sundown." She gazed up into the sky to see the sun inching its way slowly across the sky. Evening was still a way off, so they would have a fair bit of walking to do, but if they were lucky, they'd reach the coast as the sun was setting.

As Alexander walked along, he sliced away at some of the long grass. He found it strange how quiet things were. Not many animals or monsters apparently inhabited this area, but it was even more surprising because the taint of humans had barely reached the ecosystem, so it would be the perfect place for creatures. "Looks like we have our work cut out for us," he spoke up, slowing his pace a bit so he wouldn't get too far ahead. "It's just gonna be a peaceful walk for once."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 08-20-2010, 12:03 PM