Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Aquorlitus)

"Sorry, Quarry, but it's a bit too ominous to hear right now," Solia said and chased after Faiz, not looking back.

Ardeal shook his head. "Is it bad news?" he asked, afraid of the answer, though not willing to just completely ignore it.

"I'm afraid the majority is bad news," Quarry answered. "However, there is good news in this shroud of darkness. I think I'll keep everything secret for now, but they must know eventually. I guess they will find out when we get to Narastola." He took a moment and held out his hand causing his fan to hover, shrink, and then fly towards it. He tucked it into his tunic.

"Ah. I must admit that I'm curious, but this may be for the best," Ardeal agreed. "Let's just continue on our quest as if everything is as it was. It must be difficult having that kind of knowledge though."

Quarry merely nodded sadly.

It took a few minutes, but Solia finally caught up with Faiz, using a little speed boosting spell. "Are you okay?" she asked cutely in concern.

(Path to the Coast)

As they walked along, Alexander kept his eyes open, analyzing the area. It was a dirt path with nothing but grassy meadows on either side. The grass was sure to increase in length over time as they approached the northern shore. He kept his nose trained on the scents in the air, for when just a slight bit of salt penetrated it, he would know that they were close.

In the meantime, Ariadne made an attempt to answer the curious Ryo. "W-well, I t-tend to be rather n-nervous a lot," she explained. "But n-not all the t-time. People t-tell me I-I don't s-stutter when I'm c-commanding my a-army, though. I d-don't even realize it."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 08-17-2010, 03:28 AM