Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex teleported back to the home of the blue haired beauties and appeared in the shower. He walked over to Dawn and turned off the shower for a second and said, "Dawn? Can you hear me?" If she said yes, he would add, "Dawn, from this moment on, you will find yourself madly in love with me, Alex, and your mother, Ayako. You will feel the urge to follow my commands, and you will be turned on by humiliation, being called a slut and whore, and hearing your mother being called the same titles. Understand?"

If Dawn once again agreed, he would place a hand on her head and burn the desires and urges into her subconscious for added benefit, before declaring. "When I snap my fingers, you will forget this moment, but still feel its effects and end your bath and come to me, and ask me out on a date. If I try to do anything to you, you will allow it. You will even beg to be fucked..." he whispered, before turning the shower back on and snapping his fingers and vanishing outside the bathroom.

"Good job, all of you," he declared, returning his pokemon to their pokeballs and walking into the living room, where he would sit down and pretend to be napping.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-16-2010, 02:57 PM