Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Aquorlitus)

Solia nodded with a cheery smile. "Yep. We've made it to the city. It didn't take long at all. With Quarry with us, we'll be able to get to St. Nerra City quickly, and then to Narastola. But first, we'll have to find out about the city itself and how to get there. There are so many rumors, we'll have to distinguish between what is true and what is false."

Quarry was waving goodbye to the people he was talking to and approached Solia and Faiz. "So, can I have my fan back, sleepyhead?" Quarry questioned jokingly, pointing at his fan that Faiz was now standing on.

"No one cares about your damn fan," the maid spoke harshly to Quarry as she finished scanning the area. "I'm going to get lodgings. Start questioning the townspeople and hit up the library. I want us out of here by tomorrow evening." Without waiting for a response, she suddenly vanished.

"What's her deal? She hasn't even introduced herself to us yet," Ardeal spoke up with a grimace upon his face.

"She's always like that. Her name is Marilyn, assassin by profession," Quarry explained. "I met up with her...oh no." His voice trailed off, a frown of deep depression taking the place of the smile he was just wearing. "I suppose you guys would like to know the results of the battle between Nara and Masquerade, am I correct?"

(Path to the Coast)

Alexander shook his head. "It's not that bad. To be honest, most Restocasians are perfectly fine living in their little paradise. That's what it is. Paradise. I'm just one of the weirder ones who happened to want to travel." He shrugged his shoulders.

"S-so, are w-we walking, Alexander?" Ariadne spoke up.

"Yes. Sorry, but getting us to Narastola faster isn't a good thing in this case. You guys are meeting up with some other people there right?" he asked.

"Oh, r-right. They h-have more to do than w-we do," Ariadne explained. "If we g-get to Narastola b-before they do, w-we'll be putting ourselves at r-risk. So it's b-better that we walk."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 08-16-2010, 04:12 AM