Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
Hakatsu shielded himself and ducked back as there was an explosion nearby. A door-shaped hole was now present in the wall of the area. It seemed to lead back to the area he was before. He remembered that the others had checked out some of the other doors. Did they go through the same thing he did? He looked at the card before him. What was it supposed to be? Slowly, he reached his hand out to grab it. It was blank, so what was the deal? Flashes of the scenes he had just witnessed appeared in his mind, and he remembered what he had been trying to tell himself. As he smiled, something began to take shape on the card. Upon completion, Hakatsu gazed in awe. There was a beautiful woman on the card, floating in space surrounded by long, thorny stems with roses scattered here and there. Her gentle eyes were closed and her long, blonde hair appeared full of life.

"Alraune," Hakatsu whispered and held the card close to his heart. For a few moments, he stayed that way, but then opened his eyes and realized that there was no telling what was going on with the others. His smile vanished, and he hurriedly left the room he was in only to catch sight of a huge shadow in the area he had been before with everybody else. The other doors were still there, but they were closed, except for two which had opened just a bit. A few others were radiating. Were they trapped? Surely the rooms with the doors open wouldn't have people trapped within? He had to open the other doors. He rushed over to one radiating door that happened to have the symbol of the Hanged Man on it.

"More tarot references," he whispered, not like noise really mattered. "Then again, mine was the Moon." He tried opening the door, but it was useless. With his fists, he pounded upon it. With his feet, he kicked it. But the door refused to budge. He looked at the card again for strength, his hands trembling slightly, and his thumbs pressing down on the card. "I need a way to get through this door," he spoke aloud pleadingly with his eyes closed. It was then that the card shattered under the pressure his thumbs had applied. The woman on the card appeared above him and tackled a black tether that was connecting the large shadow in the middle of the area and the door he was trying to open. Immediately after the attack, the woman vanished.

"Wow, I-I didn't even realize that tether was there," he said, but suddenly cringed in pain. "Owww....w-what's wrong? That really hurt." He looked around. What was up with this large shadow thing anyway? He forgot about the door for a moment and took the time to notice that there were tethers linked to other doors as well. What in the world was going on? There was too much to worry about at the moment. He rubbed his forehead, desperately in need of some headache medicine. "I don't know what to do..."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Masquerade - 08-16-2010, 03:59 AM