Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
Ryo kept on moaning in delight while the dragon lapping his tight hole and lubing it with his warm slick saliva. He really wanted Jedrek to mount him because it feels good even Jedrek teasing him with his tongue. The wolf looking over his shoulder before feeling Jedrek's thick tip prodding his wet backhole, groaning softly while blushing even more. "Y-Yes, Jed...Please mount me..."

The hybrid blushed even more as Monica saying how beautiful Minami are, while Minami does realize Monica look beautiful and sexy like hers. By taking a short look on the Renamon's cute breasts, Minami approach closer until her muzzle and D-cup size breasts are dangerously closer to Monica's, her crystal purple eyes staring into the Renamon's deep blue eyes; a thick blush still crossed her dark gray cheek. "T-There's no need to feel sorry, Monica...You look beautiful as I am in my eyes..." She said in pretty low yet soft tone.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-14-2010, 09:24 PM