Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
(Sun Room)

Ayami noticed that the there were people inside of the Sun and Devil rooms once they were opened, the girl noticing that they were their classmates. "What? That's Hei!" She went along with Hori's plan and entered the room before noticing the shadowy creature Hei was facing off against. "Hei-san! Don't worry, I'm here to help!" The red haired girl panted as she summoned Varnani to help Hei, a pink skinned Persona grappling with the shadow, while Hei went in for an attack. "Oooh, he's strong, I can feel it..."

(Devil Room)

Shirou started to panic lightly once he realized his attack was useless as he did his best to roll out of the way of the snakes' strike. The senior panted as his sickly body was sweating all over. "Shit...there's got to be something I can do..." He then looked over and noticed Hori entering. "What? Wait, I know you. Hori? We thought you and Ayami disappeared. C'mon, let's get out of here. This guy had his arm blown off and he wasn't even phased by it." He stood up and joined his fellow student, while clutching his crossbow tightly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Crimson Fox - 08-14-2010, 05:32 AM