Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Aquorlitus)

Aquorlitus, The City of Knowledge...

Quarry slowly began to descend, his speed decreasing at a steady pace that resulted in a gentle landing in the town square. The sun was high in the sky, almost past the climax of its arching pathway. All around, buildings made of blue-violet stone with strange symbols upon them stood prominently, reflecting the wisdom of those who visited them. Several ravens flew up above while a few remained on the ground, pecking at the bricks that composed the square. A few curious passersby glanced at the fan and the motley array of people upon it. Quarry gave them all a nice wave which was rewarded with numerous smiles and lots of waves back.

Solia nudged Ardeal, for he had fallen asleep while Solia read her book. "Wake up, brother. We've arrived at the city." Slowly she stood up and stretched. The maid girl was scanning the area with eyes as sharp as a hawk's. It was slightly amusing.

"Looks like there's no danger here at the moment," she spoke up after her scrutinizing.

"That's a relief," Ardeal said sleepily, barely managing to get up. He rubbed his eyes and walked a bit, glancing at the marvelous buildings. Meanwhile, Solia tapped Faiz gently in an attempt to wake him. She glanced at Quarry for a moment to see him talking with some of the townspeople that had gathered. Solia was sure that he'd be wanting his fan back soon.

(Path to the Coast)

"Excellent," Alexander addressed promptly. "We should move on. If we keep walking, we'll reach the coast soon. We'll be able to make camp on the beach...well, it's not much of a beach. The northern shoreline is very rocky, but that makes it unappealing for monsters and robbers."

"Have you b-been up here before, Alexander?" Ariadne questioned.

"Yes, actually. I've also visited Aqueorlitus before it became the puppetmaster's trap. I've been many places in search for rare items and monsters to hunt," he explained, unsheathing his dagger, twirling it, then sheathing it again. "Not many Restocasians live the life I do, mainly because it is forbidden. But I'm a special case." He sighed in content.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 08-13-2010, 01:47 PM