Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

Alexander thought for a moment. "That would be the safer route. A sign might make travellers more curious than afraid." He sighed for a moment. "But I have a feeling that old witch will be living for a really long time. She might even be immortal. May the gods forbid that she ever finds a way out. It's definitely our best bet at the moment."

Ariadne made her way for the stairs. "W-we should probably leave the city before casting the spell," she advised. "It w-would be b-better for us to not get caught up in f-forest." She paused at the top of the stairs. "Hmm...from this city we'll be heading west before we reach the northern coast. Then, w-we'll head along the coast until we see Narastola. I-I can't b-believe how c-close we are to the c-capital already."

With a nod of agreement, Alexander made his way for the stairs as well. "Indeed. It seems the true confrontation is approaching rather quickly. I still say you are all crazy for fighting the queen at her best."

"A-at her b-best?" Ariadne interjected. "She'll b-be significantly w-weakened by the fight she had against Masquerade and h-his forces...if she is e-even alive to b-begin with." She had become a bit flustered. Alexander was making it seem as if the task was impossible, but where were they without hope?
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 08-12-2010, 04:19 PM