Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
OOC: @Sacchi: Hey man, I honestly haven't been able to understand your post at all. Your character seems to be on terms with the bad stuff the Shadow has been spouting but by the end he convincingly submits that he's sure the Shadow isn't him... that's kind of overwhelmingly contradictive and I can't make heads or tails of a suitable reaction so... uhm... PM me what you want me to do or something or else I'll be stumped with you. Sorry about it.

@Matt Ishida: I need to know who your Persona's gonna be in order for me to create a Shadow monster.

IC:

(Hyerophant Room)

"You're rrrrright!" Shadow Samui grinned widely, spreading his arms while looking up with a big smile, "No more spotlight for you, it's now MINE!" the shadow cackled before it was engulfed into darkpurple haze and its human skin began peeling off.

The haze grew as the figure inside of it developed and grew larger and larger until it overflowed the room, four large claws divided by pairs at the mid-upper and mid-lower segments protuded out as a platinum coloured tail shot out behind and then two extra footpaws added at the base of the tail, supporting the scaly creature making itself seen as a gigantic red-eyed silver dragon, "I'll kindle your spotlight... with fire!" the dragon roared, breathing a gust of fire over Samui.

(Hanged-Man Room)

"Deluded, are we?" Shadow Kou chuckled, "That's fine. I'll take care of it all, just about now!" he cried in joy as he hugged himself, exploding into laughter as well as power as a pillar of dark energy began conglomerating around him, blocking view of the shadow-self.

"From now on, the road'll be all mine!" The shadow said as the pillar vanished and from it a large motorcycle emerged, attempting to crush Kou. The motorcycle had no rider, and its front in fact was the torso of a metallic fiend with a long serpent-like tongue and it hissed like one.

(Strength Room)

"Kill? Power?" Shadow Hoshi repeated disdaintfully as she deflated, turning into a more docile version of itself, "What for? Existance is all I desire out of this wretched world... A wretched world that is dominated by irrationality, by people who can only see what their eyes want to see, a world that does nothing to favor me or my good qualities..." she sobbed, "Why does it torture us so? So much potential, and all that's worth about us is how we look or how many stalkers we have on our trail... I simply don't exist for others. I depend on others to exist... I depend on Yui to exist..." she giggled madly.

(Moon Room)

Having been knocked to the floor and from it the Shadow of Hakatsu stared up at him. It condensed those ambar eyes into Hakatsu's as if it was peering into his soul. The creature stood up and smiled gently, starting to glow before it faded into nothingness, and only a blank card was left spinning in the air in front of Hakatsu.

(Devil Room)

"Ahaha ha ha ha hahaha!" Shadow Shirou growled out in pleasure as the arrow embedded into his arm and tore it clean off, the limb falling to the floor before it disintegrated into nothingness, the missing section suddenly sprouting a new arm made of the same energy revolving around him as the mass of dark purple began to grow larger and larger.

The dark purple haze disappeared all of a sudden with the roar of a mighty creature, the once-human-looking shadow now having taken the form of a black-striped red lion with several snakes coming out of his open maw, "Your life is now mine!" it roared powerfully, the snakes suddenly shooting into Shirou's direction.

(Priestess Room)

"Fantastic! So let me tell you what you are in reality, then!" Shadow Myojin giggled macabrily, clutching her hands together with a tooth-clenching grin as she began to fade from view and change form while a dark purple cloud engulfed her.

The girl exploded out as her form drastically changed, her energy cackling right about everywhere around her. Standing before Myojin was a tall monster several times her height, mimicking a female demon in appearance which had red and black scale patterns erratically covering her beautiful but deadly body, a whip being held in her hands, "You are NOTHING!" she madly laughed, lunging in Myojin's direction and lashed out with her powerful whip.

(Temperance Room)

Shadow Sacchi smiled briefly, not having paid attention to any of the flashbacks or images since it was all directly being fed to its brain by Sacchi himself. The shadow self nodded and gently approached to his other self, vanishing from his view all the while until nothing but a clear spinning card was left hovering in front of Sacchi.

(Sun Room)

"Hahahaha! I'm not you, is it? That's right. You're weak. I'm strong! And that's ALL that matters!" Shadow Hei roared as all of a sudden two massive black wings erupted from the pillar of corrupted energy and a tremendously loud squawk of a bird tore through the veil of dark purple surrounding the largest darkened avian with chunks of its body torn off, revealing hollow insides and bones, "And you, you don't matter anymore to me!" the monster cried, lunging at Hei headstraight.

(Digitized Plains)

Hyerophant, Hanged-Man and Priestess all began to glow the same radiant as Sun and Devil, but Moon had a different effect. The door with The Moon imprint actually blew apart and with it did the tether connected to it, dealing damage to the Shadow it was attached to, which rocked but only lightly as it was too absorbed into its own pleasure.

The organic cable that Varuni and Varuna attacked, however, hardly showed any effects of going down, but the vibrations the blows caused actually were strong enough to force the door it was connected to open for them to peek inside.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by DragonMasterX - 08-12-2010, 03:51 PM