Join our server on Discord

Slaves to Passion (Kalyx / Yumi RPG)
Once Kita's new master had left the bathroom she had taken all of her clothes of and put them on the side. Before she even got into the bath she made sure that the temperature wasn't to hot. After that Kita got into the bath and started to wash her body. My new master is different to the others, he seems more kind

After Kita had washed her body, she grabbed a towel and drying her body until it was dry enough. She opened one of the trunks only to her surprise to find clean dresses and some undergarments. Kita smiled and put on the undergarments before looking to see what dress she should wear to please her master. She looked through many until she found a black dress that she liked. After putting on the dress she put the clothes other clothes back.

Before Kita rang the bell she went up to the mirror and brushed her hair, making it look more tidy. "Well, I'm done, better let my new master now." She said to herself and walked up to the rope, pulled the rope twice and waited at the door for her master.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Slaves to Passion (Kalyx / Yumi RPG) - by Kalyx - 07-22-2010, 01:48 PM
RE: Slaves to Passion (Kalyx / Yumi RPG) - by Yumi - 08-06-2010, 09:04 PM