Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
The feminine wolf giggles and murrs cutely while his fluffy tail wags happily behind him from all the caresses and slurping. He stare onto Jedrek's eyes and caress the male's strong chest and shoulders before moaning once the dragon's claw groping his cute furry butt, making his still hard cock twitch happily. "Aahhnn...I-I...guess so, Jed..." Ryo said sheepishly. Since this is his first time doing these stuff with another male, he want to learn how same gender relationships and love works.

Minami giggles and somewhat blushing of how Monica react once seeing her naked, and taking a seat at the edge of the bathtub before dunking her paw into the water, hoping the Renamon get the water temperature right. "Feels good to me..." While waiting for her fellow female comrade, Minami brought her long purple hair to the front so it covers her breasts especially her nipples. No need to use her arms to cover her chest. The hybrid couldn't help but blush some more as seeing Monica's perfectly barenaked figure, an intention soft growl escaped from her throat. Nodding, she let the Renamon stepped before follow suit; submerging her body under the comfortable hot water before leaning her back against the other side of the bath so they can see each other. "Oohh...what a bliss...."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-06-2010, 12:09 PM