Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
"Glad to hear it, cutie." Jedrek then leaned up toward Ryo's face and slurped his cheek gently. His hand then softly stroked the wolf's soft chest before he asked him, "Are you up for another round, Ryo? I've really been wanting to give this a try." He then smirked darkly as his other paw crept down Ryo's back and gripped his cute, feminine butt.

"Oh, goodie. I just finished getting the bath ready." Monica then blushed darkly as she noticed Minami completely nude within the steamy room. "Oh r-right, I'd better get undressed as well." The slightly shy Renamon continued to blush a dark pink as she removed her medical ninja uniform, stripping down to a sexy red bra and thong. She then slowly removed her lovely underwear as well, leaving her completely bare before Minami. Monica had a beautiful hourglass figure with soft, creamy furred breasts, a tight tummy, and wide hips above a cute pair of pussy lips. The blond vixen tried to cover herself up with her arms before she told the hybrid, "Um, okay, I guess we're all ready. Let's get in there." She then started to dip her body inside of the huge bath, murring lightly as her body was slowly soaked with nice, hot water.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - by Crimson Fox - 08-06-2010, 11:34 AM