Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Hello there. My name is Alexander Wilkinson, and...wow. Its just an honor to meet the legendary Ayako! I mean, you're a legend in my hometown! I'm traveling to be a Pokemon Master, but I've always been amazed by Pokemon Coordinators like you!" Alex lied, acting like an excited child.

"Um...Truth be told, I came here to get your advice on my Pokemon...I wanted to enter them into a contest, but I've been having a hard time getting them to listen. Since you won the Grand Festival, I know you have lots of experience with Pokemon! So..Um...Can I come in, or could you step out so I can show you my Pokemon and get your advice?" he asked, blushing a bit and looking at ground.

----------

"Burn...in...He-ahh!" Renamon screamed, suddenly feeling a powerful orgasm shake her body as he hit her G spot directly with each move of the finger. "Go away...please! Leave me alone!" she begged, thrusting her hips back and forth to experience Erusmon's talented finger. She did try biting him, but it came off more as playful nibbling as her body loved the pleasure and demanded more.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 08-05-2010, 04:36 PM