Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

Michiru does not hesitate but nodding slowly of that undeniably truth while her eyes staring on her gold moon crescent necklace. "That's true, Ariadne...Faiz is my only son I have with my husband. I'm always worried of his safety when I'm in the middle of the war with the queen, and always hoping someone will pick him up and taking care of him."

Suddenly, Mika and Ryo kneel in front of Michiru and met their palms together, seems like they want to express gratitude. "O God of Thunder. We are thankful for your effort of taking care of Faiz and Ryo, the only survivor of the lightning magicians, to continue their legacy of keeping the world in balance." Ryo and Mika said at the same time in very soft tone, praying to the God of Thunder and hoping the god giving a protection and guidance to Ryo and Faiz.

The female wolf feels not quite comfortable with the situation and gently grabs Ryo and Mika's palm before looking to Mika. "You should thankful for yourself of taking care of Faiz and being with him all the way." She then look to Ryo. "I'm sure your debt-ridden family have a reason to sell you in order for them to pay the debts. The god only giving you the guidance to proceed with your life."

Surprised from the facts, Ryo and Mika nodded softly and smiled, before both plant a kiss on top of Michiru's soft paws, making the female wolf blushed.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-04-2010, 03:04 PM