Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(In the Sky)

After a while, Faiz slowly dozed off and fell asleep by curling himself like a furry ball. It was a tiring journey for him which is far difficult than his previous journey with his sister.

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

The female wolf nodded, accepting the fact that she was dead, long time ago. "The God of Thunder giving me a chance to appear in this world for some more time. There are many reasons why I decided to be here..." She switch her vision to outside of the window, watching the storm shaking the sky. "...One of the reasons is...I want to meet my only son..."

Then, Michiru took out her gold crescent moon necklace beneath her white dress before resting on her chest. "I left another crescent moon necklace on my son's neck before my female comrade leave him somewhere on the bushes while we're in the middle of fighting with the queen..."

"Oh...!" Mika suddenly gasped, pointing her thumbclaw to the necklace. "Faiz have that necklace too, but he rarely wears it because he feel insecure. From what I've heard many years ago, to be precise our childhood, the queen is hunting another person who wears this necklace."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-03-2010, 12:24 PM