Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(In the Sky)

"No one should be blamed in this case..." Faiz muttered softly, the tip of his tails swishing slowly as he laid by his belly. " We're like a travelers, coming on each cities with not enough knowledge...I won't mind to stay there and fight with the engineers.."

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

Michiru startled a bit as she heard Faiz's name once again, but able to stay control of her hidden emotions. "For the start, there are actually two wolf tribes possessing the same power and appearance; one-tailed and two-tailed tribe. My husband leading the one-tailed tribe which the majority are males while myself leading the two-tailed tribe dominated by females. Both tribes located on different cities and depend on each other for protection and breeding purposes." She paused for a while to catch some breath before continued, looking to Ariadne with her ears dropped.

"Faiz and Ryo are the only persons left, Ariadne. Unfortunately there's no females from two-tailed tribe for them to breed since the queen's forces were too big for us to handle." Michiru sighed, feeling a little regret that she have to tell everything.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-03-2010, 08:51 AM