Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(In the Sky)

The fan zoomed onward over the plains. Quarry had no plans of slowing down now. "And here comes the river," Quarry pointed out as they passed over the river that, if travelling by ground, they would have had to spend time on crossing. But since they were in the air, it was no problem.

"Good. That means we're halfway to Aquorlitus already," the maid stated flatly. She was staring straight ahead, determined on reaching Aquorlitus as quickly as possible. "My sister said you all were a bunch of idiots."

"Well, that's not a nice thing to say," Solia spoke up.

"Nah, I'm the only idiot here," Aussa interjected. "I'm the one who led them right into the city, knowing that it held its allegiance with the queen."

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

"You don't have to say anything," Alexander said and shrugged his shoulders. "If it's personal, don't worry about it. I don't really care seeing as how I have no idea what's going on here."

Ariadne ignored Alexander. "Wait, doesn't that mean you were the leader of Faiz's tribe, then? He thought there was no survivors...am I right?" she asked. Her knowledge of him wasn't that great, but the gears in her head were turning like crazy.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 08-03-2010, 04:06 AM