Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
"Lets call it regrets." The vampire girl growled. "Why do you care?! You have me caught, you have me all to yourself. Why not let me stare into the sun? What harm could it do to anyone else?!" she jerked her head away. "Just get it over with." She said bitterly. "Hurry up, before something happens and you end up dead." did she really want to be rid of herself for everyone else? Perhaps, after he had brought her to her knees, she would tell him, or he could research her. It was his choice, but her ash colored body was now bare before him. Her pussy was shaved clean, smooth, almost shiny, and her body was taught and soft, though cold due to her curse. Her breasts were a beautiful C cup, almost double Cs, that were eternally youthful despite whatever her real age was. Her short, Jet black hair, was also beautiful, and her features were unmarred and soft, though, again due to her curse, cold. Perhaps he could make her feel warm again...
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production - by Maero - 08-02-2010, 04:25 PM