Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Tavern Roof)

In the midair, Faiz seems worried of the waitress who decided to stay and fight with the engineers even though she's not capable of defeat them all. He sat on all fours like a feral wolf and laid on the fan with his tails swishing behind him, watching the landscape changes every now and often as they passing by.

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

As Mika's mana being recovered and Ariadne completely healed, she does not hesitate but giving Ariadne a warm hug to calm her down.

"I have been stabbed many times on my body, but it doesn't stop me to lead my tribe. I gain experiences from it." Michiru smiled as she stood up and looking to Ryo which seems stunned of her appearance, handing her paw to the male wolf and he extend his before stood up straight.

"I'm sorry for barging you like this without introduce myself." She bowed politely and smiled. "I'm Michiru, the leader of lightning magician of Lunatio, and the leader of no-longer-existed two-tailed wolf tribe."

"But how you become a leader of two-tailed tribe even though you have one tail, like me?" Ryo asked curiously.

"W-Well..." Michiru suddenly blushed, seems like she shy to explain a little bit further. It involves her personal life after all." It's a complicated to explain...Hehe..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-02-2010, 04:10 PM