Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Tavern Roof)

Quarry took a second to focus on keeping the fan balanced with his mana before taking off suddenly at a pretty high speed. Strangely, no one fell off, even though the wind was battering at them. The reason for that happened to be that Quarry was channeling wind mana to create a barrier around the fan that repelled opposing gales making it virtually calm on the fan.

"So, we're going to Aquorlitus now," Quarry stated. "We should be there very quickly. I'm flying at top speeds right now." Down below, the landscape was zipping by, changing constantly. "That ought to throw the queen's men off our trail."

Good. At least they won't be able to track us down while we're trying to complete this mission of ours, Solia thought, her mind slightly relieved.

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

Ariadne took in a deep breath and staggered up until she was standing, her legs a bit shaky. "I-I definitely don't w-want another sword s-stabbed through me," she said, wiping a tear from her cheek.

"Hey, it takes a strong will to overcome something like that. Healing magic alone won't heal wounds; the strength of the person being healed is also a factor," Alexander informed. It seemed to make Ariadne smile, but only for a second. There was no way she could forget that wound so easily.

"W-well I feel better n-now thanks to...oh. We don't know your name," Ariadne said gratefully, but got stuck when she realized that the female wolf was still nameless to them.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 08-02-2010, 03:36 PM