Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Tavern Roof)

Quarry smiled. "I'm gonna fly you guys outta here. Simple as that." With a flick of his wrist, he hurled his giant fan into the air. He closed his eyes and concentrated. In response, the fan shook and began to grow even bigger--big enough for each of them to ride upon. The fan lowered so that they could get on. Quarry hopped on first to gain control of it.

"All right. Get on," the female in the maid's outfit commanded.

Ardeal helped Solia get on the fan before getting on himself. It was a bit shaky, but Quarry seemed to have the thing under perfect control.

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

"I appreciate the advice, but you can't tell a Restocasian anything about magic," Alexander fumed. "Did you know that a spell that isn't vocalized could possibly be less potent, or even fail completely? Yeah, that's right. Every time you don't say the words to a spell, you might just be endangering your life and the lives of those around you. Just keep that in mind," he explained, satisfied with showing off his expansive knowledge of magic.

Ariadne was shaking slightly. She kept her eyes closed and her mouth shut. Besides, she was feeling a bit too weak to talk anyway.

(Aqueorlitus: Central Path)

"Yes. You cannot stop me from making the weather in my world stormy," the old lady agreed. "So, I believe you must be on your way, dear. I'd like to get inside before I get too wet now. Farewell." With that, the old lady turned around and began to head back to her house farther down the path.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 08-02-2010, 02:45 PM