Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Tavern Roof)

The wolf observe the waitresses appearance which makes her feel uncomfortable. "Sorry for that..." Faiz apologizes and his ears perked once heard another voice which seems familiar. "...Quarry...?" He said and the person he mentioned appear in front of them. "Yeah, it's been a while we haven't seen each other." He smiled and then look to the direction where the engineers surrounds the tavern. "Less taking and execute the action. What's the plan?"

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

"You can kept on practicing chanting a spell faster." Ryo smiled and looked to Ariadne. "Keep quiet and stay calm, Ariadne." He said as petting her head softly.

In the meantime, Mika still healing Ariadne's deep wounds by slowly recovering her internal bleeding. "It'll take some time to heal. Please bear with it." She said.

(Aqueorlitus: Central Path)

Michiru watch the old lady moving her arms up in the air and gather the clouds around it until it thick enough for rain to fall. The female wolf then fous her internal energy to pull the lightning from the clouds towards her, before it disperse into the ground, causing the ground to shake lightly. The muddy ground doesn't make her white clothes dirty nor the rain makes her wet. "Oh, goodness...I guess I was fail to stop you doing this..." She sighed softly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-02-2010, 02:01 PM