Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Tavern Roof)

Solia grasped Faiz's arm. "Good, good," she said in relief. "We're all here."

"It's about damn time," a female's voice said that sounded suspiciously like the waitress's. But it wasn't the waitress. The female stepped forth, her auburne locks curling down her back and over her shoulders, resting on her breasts. Her eyes were hazel in hue, and full of danger. Her apparel was that of a maid; black dress with white frills with a white apron over top of it. Black heels graced her feet and matching hose went up to her knees. The woman sighed as she felt the eyes of the group upon her. "Don't look at me like that; this is just for my day job."

"Yeah, guys. Take it easy," a familiar voice called out from above. There was a blur in the air and Quarry appeared next to the female. "Long time, no see, right?" he said with a smile. "I wish we could have reunited at a better time, but look at where we are." With a single hand, he gestured to all the engineers surrounding the tavern, still in their work clothes.

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

...hallowed chamber that houses the vessel that was once the soul's temple, take care of it. Watch over it, so that the soul may not have to worry about its first home. Skies open! Take in your child, and shroud him in the fluffy clouds so that peace may wash over one who has been through many tribulations, and surpassed numerous temptations. It is time to sleep, lost soul. Prepare for your parting. A wonderful afterlife awaits you. Alexander's eyes shot open. "Purification!!" he shouted. Suddenly, the gem above the consul's body glowed brighter until the whole room was filled with light. When it faded, the consul's body had vanished along with the shining gem.

"I always hate that spell," Alexander said with a sigh. "Much too long of an incantation. How's Ariadne?" he asked.

"I-it really hurts," Ariadne groaned, her eyes purposefully avoiding the wound. The last thing she wanted to do was to look at it.

(Aqueorlitus: Central Path)

The old lady sighed. "Oh well. No spells then. I will do what comes naturally to me instead," she said, smiling as always. Suddenly, she thrust her hands into the air. Almost immediately, clouds began moving in the sky. The old lady's fingers were moving very quickly in strange patterns. In the sky, more and more clouds were gathering and changing color to that of dark gray: the color of storm clouds. With a few more movements, rain began to fall. It was light at first, but as the old lady continued her work, the rain became heavier. Lightning danced throughout the sky, and the old lady lowered her hands.

"You see? I don't require spells to make things the way I want them dear," she explained cheerily.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 08-02-2010, 01:41 PM