Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Tavern)

A smile carved on Faiz's lips as he've been yelled by the waitress for something he usually do when people giving them a help. Once reach upstairs, the trio already disappeared based on the waving rope from the ceiling. With that, the wolf lowering himself and jumped through the hole on the ceiling before landed softly. "I'm here, Solia." He thought back to his lover.

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

Even though Ryo and Mika is busy helping and healing Ariadne, the wolf's eyes focusing on the consul who began to charge towards Alexander. In swift movement, Ryo grip his fist and chant a small spell until his fist swarm with sparks and throw a hard blow directly under the consul's chin, sending him up in the air and fell on the floor. "I'm sorry, consul..."

(Aqueorlitus: Central Path)

"I see..." The female wolf nodded and smiled. "But unfortunately, old lady. The skies have been sealed off from any forms of spells and I have restore it to normal state. So yeah, your spell is useless now."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-02-2010, 12:58 PM