Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Tavern)

"Do that again and I'll slice your eye out of the socket!" she yelled at the wolf as he rushed up the stairs. Her eyes shot towards the door. "Now, time to deal with those engineering idiots."

Aussa found the string easily and gave it a yank which opened the secret door in the ceiling. From somewhere above, someone lowered a rope down allowing Aussa to climb it. Ardeal and Solia came stumbling up the stairs and immediately saw the rope and hole in the ceiling. They didn't hesitate to climb it.

Come on, Faiz, Solia thought. I hope nothing bad happened.

"He should be right behind you," Aussa spoke up, reading the girl's thoughts.

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

Alexander didn't respond. Glorious light that shines from the heavens and warms the hearts of the denizens of your creation. The wind blows gently and cools the wrath of those who have been scorned. A peaceful rest. The earth embraces those whose life has escaped them. The loving caress of rock lures the soul to an eternity in the skies...

The consul easily got back to his feet, his face frozen in the emotion he felt last: fear. He groaned and rushed Alexander who seemed to be the immediate threat now. The others were worried about the girl anyway. The consul hefted his sword and aimed a calculated blow at the boy's neck.

(Aqueorlitus: Central Path)

"He was bad in my eyes, of course, and those are the only eyes that matter around here," the old lady said with a gentle smile. "Don't worry your pretty little head over it. Shouldn't you be on our way, hm? I have a storm to conjure and I wouldn't you to catch a cold in the rain, dear."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 08-02-2010, 12:33 PM