Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Tavern)

The wolf's face then popped out and resting his muzzle on top of his arms, sighing softly. "Oh great...What do we know, miss? We're just a normal tourists so we didn't know what is actually happen around us." Faiz then stood up and stretch his body a bit. "So, what are we waiting for? We should leave, quick."

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

Mika and Ryo does not realize the dead consul had assault Ariadne behind their backs, thanks to their full concentration on the female wolf. Shocking to the situation, the dragoness began to temporarily block Ariadne's from coming out without her touching Ariadne.

"I know you're good consul, but I have to kill you since the old lady used you as her puppet..." Staring on the lifeless consul, a small electric shock strike through the consul's head before it amplifies and strike his entire body without hurting Ariadne, hoping the consul to release their friend.

(Aqueorlitus: Central Path)

Michiru's ears perked up as she heard a small commotion and her sensitive nose sniffing the blood coming from the audience chamber of the castle. But that's not even enough to ticking her off. "What's the meaning of becoming a consul when there's no real-life people to support you? In fact, a people like you should die and rot in hell." She spoke softly but she'll stay and not attacking the old lady until the old lady make her first move.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-02-2010, 07:37 AM