Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Tavern)

"Tsk, tsk. No one's been following you," the waitress replied sharply. "You gave yourselves away by going to that damn manufactory." She paused and looked around the empty tavern. "Right now, I'd say this place is surrounded by engineers who plan on arresting you themselves, probably for the money. They ARE a bunch of idiots, but I don't want you to wipe them out."

Aussa remembered that one fellow who knew he could use Divine Form. "This town is property of the queen," he said. "We should have been more careful."

"Damn straight. But it doesn't matter now. You've got to leave town. Now." She took a moment to point to some stairs leading up to the second floor of the building. "Go up those stairs and go about halfway down the hallway. You'll see a string. Pull it and that will cause a hidden door to open. Climb out of this secret hole in the ceiling to get onto the roof where my sister and a supposed friend of yours is waiting. Understood?"

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

Ariadne gasped suddenly.

"What's wrong, Ari--" Alexander started and turned around to look at the princess only to be horrified by what he saw. Sticking through Ariadne's stomach was a sword, her crimson blood running down the iron blade and trickling on the floor where some blood had already pooled. Behind her stood the dead consul, the sword in his lifeless hands.

"You son of a bitch," Alexander growled and unsheathed his dagger.

In response, the consul ripped his sword out of Ariadne causing more blood to stain the stone floor. He roughly took a hold of her and kind of used her as a human shield.

(Aqueorlitus: Central Path)

The old lady shook her head. "It's already in motion, but it doesn't concern you. Let me just assure you that everything will be okay now. Back to normal, if you will." She smiled. "Is there anything I can do for you before you leave? Seeing as how I'm the only one here in this city, there isn't much to do here, I'm afraid. Not really a place for tourists, obviously." She let off one of her darling old chuckles.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 08-02-2010, 03:14 AM