Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Tavern)

Faiz's expression doesn't change even the waitress knock the table, causing all the glasses jumped a little. "I guess you share the same fate as ours. Am I right, miss?" He muttered as buried his face on his furry arms while his ears still perking up.

"We have been found out...You mean someone had following us all along...? The wolf added some.

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

"Why we didn't think this will happen earlier...?" Ryo drop his ears a little, and still concentrating on the female wolf and the old lady. "I could say we easily fell on her traps, but she do help me strip off the metal ring on my legs that will make me a sex slaves. Still, she had commit the worst crimes I have seen in my life."

(Aqueorlitus: Central Path)

Despite all bad things the old lady had commited, Michiru does not want to provoke her that makes her angry. She always calm when she met with the enemy and thinking of next step she should take to take down the enemy. "I believe all the four travelers in the castle behind me still alive and the three me has been defeated. Would you like to share with me what kind of backup plan you have...?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-01-2010, 09:27 PM