Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Tavern)

The wolf lay his head above his arms on the table while nodded, swishing both tails slowly. Then, Faiz's ears perked up once heard the waitress talking about the people in this town which are different than them. He already realize after they arrives in this town where he found almost no people walking around.

As the waitress turn her attention to the wolf, Faiz's eyes glaring emotionless on her. "I'm coming from one of many villages that had been burned down to ashes." He said softly.

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

"If you observe properly, you actually able to spot who's the one controlling those corpses..." Ryo replied, waiting for next action from the townspeople.

(Aqueorlitus: Central Path)

Michiru gasped a little once the townspeople collapsed on the muddy pathway once the old lady yank her hands back but she still control her emotions. "You have killed them long before the travelers know the situations. May I know why you kill them..?" The female wolf asked politely while lifting her paw and pointed to the corpses before releasing an invisible shockwave; the corpses slowly disappear because Michiru had send and buried them to nearby cemetery ground so their soul can rest in peace.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 08-01-2010, 05:19 PM