Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Tavern)

"Good point. We definitely have to keep that in mind, Faiz," Aussa agreed. "She's capable of anything, and getting her soldiers to attack us when we're least expecting it is certainly a possibility, just not as likely as her dealing with us herself." He took a moment to look around at the other people in the tavern...only to realize that they were the only ones.

"The people around here value their secrets," the waitress came up to the table, noticing Aussa's surprise after looking around. "You won't see many people in this town at all. They're all stealthy as assassins. They do what they have to do quickly and efficiency. Don't ask me why; I just moved here, but I figured I'd let you in on that since you seemed curious." Then, she tilted her head in curiosity. "You all aren't from around here, are you? Where are you from?"

Aussa didn't answer, only looked away to the side.

Solia was curious to the reason why Aussa didn't answer, but she ignored it for now. "Me and my brother are from Conscendo," she answered, taking careful not to mention their names. It was best to leave them out of the conversation if possible.

"Ah, that's pretty far from here, if I'm correct," the waitress said and smiled, turning to Faiz. "What about you, big boy? Where ya from?"

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

Alexander's eyes widened. "I don't sense any mana from those townspeople; they're completely devoid of it. They're corpses...," he muttered.

Ariadne shivered. "C-corpses? H-how are they moving around like that??" She closed her eyes, not wanting to look at the creepy townspeople anymore.

(Aqueorlitus: Central Path)

Suddenly, the townspeople all started to applaud, their hands kind of just slapping against each other with little grace. The old lady laughed and applauded along with them all. "She's figured it out, everyone. We've got a sharp cookie, here, my fellows," she shouted to the crowd. "You've got quite a brain in that head of yours, dear," she addressed to the female wolf. Suddenly, she yanked her hands back causing all the townspeople to crumple to the ground, much like Grant, the mystic, had done, not too long ago.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 08-01-2010, 03:44 PM