Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Tavern)

"Absolutely not. Either all of us fight the queen together, or we do nothing at all," Aussa spoke up sternly.

Ardeal sighed. "I speak from experience when I say that two people can't fight the queen on their own."

"Exactly," Aussa agreed. "If she does happen to come at us with soldiers, then it would be best to avoid her attacks while eliminating the soldiers first. Then, when all soldiers are gonne, we'll assault her." He paused. "But with the plan Masquerade came up with, we shouldn't have to worry about soldiers. She only uses an army when she goes out to conquer something. She is very prideful; she will think she can easily take us down. However, we should win just by sheer numbers."

Solia smiled. "I do hope that's right. It would be hard for the queen to take us ALL on at once. I mean, she can eliminate entire armies of normal soldiers on her own, but we're special."

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

Alexander nodded his head. "Interesting. Now if only I could see this fellow so I could understand the resemblence...," he continued.

Ariadne pointed at Ryo. "Just look at him and imagine him with another tail," she explained. "Well, there are subtle differences, but they generally look very similar." She looked out the window. "Hey, looks like all the townspeople are coming out to enjoy the sun, but....what's wrong with them?" she asked worriedly.

(Aqueorlitus: Central Path)

The old lady sighed. "Well, it is a very good thing that you care not for praise," she said in relief. "That is because these people are not capable of giving it on their own. Do you know why that is, my dear?" she questioned with a crooked smile.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 08-01-2010, 02:57 AM