Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Tavern)

Faiz resting his head on his arm while watching Aussa discussing the teamwork stuff on Solia and Ardeal, analyzing their talks so he can figure what kind of techniques they'll used in battle. "If two groups involve in one battle; for example the powerful queen with her armies, Aussa and I focus on taking down the queen while Solia and Ardeal taking care of he armies. But we'll take some armies just in case it's too much for you to handle."

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

"I don't know about that, Ariadne. She looks quite nice, but I feel something strange that avoids me to approach her." The male wolf stated and kept on looking to Michiru with an old lady, until the townspeople slowly step out from their home.

"Faiz is a two-tailed wolf, and my beloved brother. His appearance are similar to that female wolf and Ryo." Mika smiled to Alexander and return back to monitor the female wolf.

(Aqueorlitus: Central Path)

Michiru already expected this will happen even before she arrive in this town and stop the heavy storm but her wonderful still carved on her beautiful yet cheerfully face. "Well, I'm not a person who loves a praise. It's my job to help other people in need." She said in soft tone, her bright yellow eyes observing the townspeople's jerky moves.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-31-2010, 10:52 PM