Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
His fluffy tail thump against the bed as they kissed each other lovingly and exchange their slick saliva to add a different feelings in their kiss. Ryo's paws kept on caressing Jedrek's sides before resting on the male's smooth tight rump, giving a playful yet teasing grope. Once Jedrek broke the kiss, a string of saliva connecting their tongues and Ryo stares on the dragon with a thick blush on his cheek." ...T-Thanks...Y-You're pretty good kisser as well..." Ryo's knotty cock below throbs and twitches happily until a few drops of precum leaks and smeared on Jedrek's member. "Aahhnn...I-I don't know, Jed...I don't have any experience...being with other male...like this..."

"Hehe.." Minami giggles cutely and her ears perked up as heard a weird noise coming from Ryo's room, but she ignores it. "Oh...Chicken curry. It's been a while I haven't eat it." The hybrid walk together with Monica as she led Minami towards the kitchen. "And I'm sure this cutie Renamon make the chicken curry taste delicious."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP) - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-31-2010, 10:37 AM