Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Tavern)

Aussa smiled with determination. "I'm sure we can figure something out." He then directed his attention to Ardeal. "You're a good swordsman right? How much do you know about magic?"

Ardeal blushed. "W-well, I only know the basics thanks to Solia," he admitted, a bit in shame. "I never followed through on study or training, so...yeah." He wiped his mouth with a napkin to rid it of the moisture from the cider, and also just to have something to do.

"Hmm, that may be an inhibition....though with Solia's spells, maybe you two could function almost as one unit? One would focus on hardcore battle while the other focused on keeping the enemy confused with magic. There are many possibilities; the best asset in a battle is creativity, is it not?"

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

Ariadne nodded. "Maybe it would help if they actually met each other? Even if they're not from the same tribe, surely they must be related in some way. I think the meeting would be beneficial," she spoke her mind clearly, the shock from before almost completely dissipated.

"Who is this Faiz character of whom you speak?" Alexander asked suddenly, for he had not met the wolf in question yet.

(Aqueorlitus: Central Path)

The old lady cackled lightheartedly. "You mean...these townspeople?" As soon as she said that, all the doors to the buildings in the immediate area opened. People began to stumble out...but there was something wrong with them. Most of them were walking in a jerking fashion, almost as if they weren't the ones moving themselves. Some of their eyes were rolled back inside their heads; some had violent wounds on them. They all continued to stumble out of their houses, not saying anything until a fairly large crowd was surrounding the old lady and the female wolf.

"Surely you would like praise from these people, am I correct? I reward perhaps?" the old lady added mischievously.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 07-31-2010, 08:31 AM