Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
Fascinating illusion, but what is its real agenda? Hoshi thought as her doppelganger formed out of the darkness. "If you were truly me, I would not be here, because as you should know.. It is impossible for one being to be in multiple places at a single moment in time." she smiled an almost cocky smile. "I would rather have a few good friends than have any number of people I don't know pawing after me like a bunch of animals." Is that how I really feel though...? I mean, it would be nice to get some attention for a change.. "Besides.. Bringing all of us together, even if no one in the group had liked each other before.. Life or death situations have a way of building relationships." Stop doubting yourself.. This shadow seems to know you as well as you know yourself. Or at least it wants you to think that. Stop being rational and start plotting how to kick some serious ass! she told herself.

"Do you know the one thing that truly makes me set myself to a higher mental standard than the other students?" she asked aloud, calmly slipping her book bag down to her wrist again. "It's not what most of them would think." she added as the room's scenery coalesced into a perfect replica of the school's gymnasium.
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Mute Point - 07-31-2010, 02:42 AM