Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Tavern)

Aussa shook his head. "You misunderstand. The combining of earth and lightning is considered impossible, even by Restocasian standards. We'll have to make our powers work together in an indirect way. For example...," his voice trailed off and he thought for a moment. "Okay. We're both fighting a single soldier. He's pretty tough, but he's outnumbered. I use my earth magic to conjure a pillar that bursts out of the ground from beneath him which causes the soldier to become airborne. Not only does this make him an easy target for you, Faiz, but your lightning magic then does even more damage for he is in the air. Make sense?"

Solia was awestruck. "You know a lot about magic, Aussa. Late night study sessions with Ariadne?" she asked and winked at him.

Aussa blushed a little. "No, no. I had to teach myself this as an earth mage and warrior. Understanding magic is a vital part of battle whether you use it or not."

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

Alexander went over to the window and peered out the window to see the female wolf Ryo was talking about, and...

"Hey, it's the old lady!" he exclaimed. "She must have come out to enjoy the sunshine for once in what must have been a long time. It's a good thing that wolf was able to get rid of the spell."

Ariadne joined everyone at the window. "Hey, she reminds me of that one wolf fellow who arrived at the castle with you all. Mika, doesn't she look like Faiz, your brother?" Then she looked at Ryo. "You kind of resemble him, too. Are you all from the same tribe, perhaps?"

Alexander had his eye trained on the female wolf. There's something odd about that wolf. How could she have gotten rid of that spell so easily? he thought.

(Aqueorlitus: Central Path)

"Were you the one who got rid of the storm, perhaps?" the old lady asked simply, stopping quite a few feet away from the wolf, not daring to get any closer.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 07-30-2010, 06:10 PM