Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Tavern)

"Don't worry, Faiz," Solia said. "We'll all look after each other. We're a team after all." She smiled and gently caressed his furry arm.

"Solia's right," Aussa agreed. "That's why I think we should start working on attacking and functioning as a team." He glanced at Solia. "You are pretty much our support most of the time, though I know you can cast powerful spells for offensive. When it comes to team playing, stick to support."

She nodded. "I understand. I always put you guys ahead of assault anyway." She stuck her tongue out at him.

Aussa shook his head. "As long as you understand. Me and Faiz are primary melee fighters, while also possessing long-range attacks with our spells: mine earth and Faiz's lightning...which happen to be opposing elements." He sighed. "But, we'll have to make them work together. I have a few ideas; we'll have to try them out some time."

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

The sudden sunlight startled Ariadne out of her reverie and she blinked in confusion. "What's going on?" she asked.

Alexander shrugged his shoulders. "Seems like someone removed the spell," he said, his hand covering his chin as he thought. Something's not right. The mana used to remove the spell is different from the mana used to cast it, which means whoever cast it is still out there...

(Aqueorlitus: Central Path)

The old lady slowly walked up the drenched path, the female wolf in her sights. "Now, now deary. What are you doing out here?" she asked kindly, a curious smile upon her face.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 07-30-2010, 03:53 PM