Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Tavern)

"Well, I don't think so. If she manage to escape the battle alive, we're given her plenty of time for her to recover or probably learning more magic spells just enough to worn us out." Faiz nodded from Solia's statement, he prefers to be careful rather than rushing to settle things.

"I do wish to get a revenge, but I don't want to let you guys die. That's my only wish." The wolf sigh, lowering both of his furry ears.

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

"Yeah...I presume we fails to give a sunshine for the townspeople..." Mika stated in somewhat a sad tone, unable to accept the fact that they had failed in their mission.

In the meantime, a female wolf sharing a similar appearance as Faiz, appeared in a prefect dress and stood in the middle of the town while looking up to the dark sky. She's the same person appeared outside of Lunatio's castle where she met Solia and her brother Ardeal.

By rising her right furry arm up in the sky, the lightning strikes her arm continuously, absorbing and disperse the energy to the ground. As a side effect, the storm clouds began to separate and vanished; showing a bright afternoon sky above it.

Ryo and Mika notices the storm suddenly stopped and the audience room flood with warm natural lights. "W-What happen..?" Ryo surprised a little and both rush towards the window, seeing the bright sky and the surrounding area of the town, before spotting the female wolf standing on the muddy path.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Lonely Werewolf - 07-30-2010, 02:26 PM