Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Tavern)

"Don't worry; even if she managed to escape the battle at Masquerade's Castle, we'll be waiting for her for when she returns to Narastola," Aussa said. "She should be considerably weakened after a battle like the one we managed to avoid. Hopefully, that'll make our job a lot easier."

"Yeah, but she's supposed to be one of the most skilled human magicians in the world," Solia added. "Even in a weakened state, I still think she'll be able to give us a run for our money." She, too, had finished her cider and was fiddling with the empty glass.

"I don't care. I'm getting my revenge, you're getting your revenge, and Faiz will be getting his revenge," Aussa replied defiantly. "I'm not being arrogant, but, though realism is important, so is confidence. Remember, she is going to be severely outnumbered. She can't take us all on, right?"

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

Alexander's face was contorted in thought. "Yeah, they will definitely need a new consul, that's for sure." He took a look outside one of the windows; it was still raining fiercely. "As for the three downstairs, I am positive they are dead. Their mana has returned to the earth; they are not coming back." He paused. "But that rain is definitely ethereal. Someone has been casting a spell for a while to keep this storm up. Whoever it is must be skilled in magic because I cannot sense who is casting the spell."

Outside, more lightning flashed and streaked across the sky. The storm showed no signs of breaking. Alexander sighed. "I guess we go and tell the old lady about what happened here. She can inform the rest of the townspeople afterwards and they can elect a new consul, I suppose."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 07-30-2010, 01:53 PM