Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Tavern)

Solia giggled as Faiz kissed her forehead. "Hm, so you're interested in the legends as well? Well, with all those books, we'd best restrain our time spent there right?"

"Bingo," Aussa replied tersely. "I say we only spend 2, maybe 3 days there at the most. There is no doubt in my mind that the others will beat us to the capital, so we don't want to keep them waiting right?"

Ardeal nodded. "True. The longer we remain apart, the more dangerous things become," he elaborated, taking a giant swallow of his cider and licking his lips, enjoying the flavor.

(Aqua Castle: Audience Chamber)

Alexander nodded his head. "If you wish to lead, knock yourself out. Just realize I'm probably in the best condition out of us all." As a matter of fact, he seemed perfectly fine. His energy had completely recovered in such a short amount of time. "I've got your back." He followed Ryo up the stairs, keeping Ariadne kind of behind him.

Upon entering the audience chamber, all was quiet. There was a flash of bright lightning which lit up the room. It was a long room with a red carpet leading from the stairs to a throne. Sitting in the throne was a figure. It didn't respond to them entering.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 11-06-2008, 01:55 PM
RE: Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge) - by Masquerade - 07-30-2010, 12:00 PM